Through our industry-focused Insurance Law Department and broader practice groups, we have served the insurance industry for nearly five decades.
Our Insurance Law attorneys represent clients in:
- Insurance coverage questions and coverage litigation
- Coverage disputes and claims for extracontractual damages
- Complex insurance issue cases including pollution claims, toxic exposure claims, bad faith claims, reinsurance disputes, and other coverage disputes under primary and excess liability policies.
They also provide opinions and counseling on contract interpretations, contract application, and trends in insurance law.
Our broader practice groups provide insurance industry clients with counsel and representation related to:
- Appellate representation
- Casualty and general liability matters
- Commercial litigation
- Corporate and transactional matters
- Employment and labor matters
- Environmental counsel
- Healthcare law
- Information privacy and security
- Internal investigations and white collar defense
- Professional liability and medical malpractice claims
- Tax controversy
- Workers' compensation defense in Pennsylvania and New Jersey